Pittsburgh Aleinu Cohort
Through the generous support of the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh, between five and ten Jewish youth-serving organizations from the Pittsburgh area now have the exciting opportunity to participate in the Aleinu campaign.
Participation in the Pittsburgh Aleinu Cohort includes:
- Access to Aleinu’s cutting-edge web platform with tools, videos and resources for implementing 10 Best Practices to safeguard youth from abuse.
- Three webinars designed to facilitate knowledge and implementation of the Best Practices and build a community of practice.*
- Support through monthly office hours, which are offered twice a month, and peer-to-peer learning.*
- Individual coaching session with an Aleinu expert consultant.
- Unique logins for each member of an organization’s child safeguarding committee to track and evaluate progress.
- An Aleinu participation logo to display and a web page to include on your websites.
Participation in Aleinu is subsidized for Pittsburgh organizations. Each organization contributes $360 for the 18-month long program.
Apply HERE to join the Pittsburgh Aleinu cohort!
Pittsburgh webinars will be held on October 14th 2021, May 2022, and October 2022.
*Attending the three webinars and at least one office hour a month is a required part of the program.
If you have questions, email Carolyn Linder at CLinder@jfedpgh.org from the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh.
This program is supported by the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh.
Share the Campaign
Community members: Ask your organizations to join Aleinu today and become champions of child safety tomorrow.
Join the Campaign
Organizations: Register to join Aleinu and begin implementing your first Best Practice today.