Pittsburgh Aleinu Cohort
Through the generous support of the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh, nine Jewish youth-serving organizations from the Pittsburgh area are now participating in the Aleinu campaign.
Participation in the Pittsburgh Aleinu Cohort includes:
- Access to Aleinu’s cutting-edge web platform with tools, videos and resources for implementing 10 Best Practices to safeguard youth from abuse.
- Three webinars designed to facilitate knowledge and implementation of the Best Practices and build a community of practice.*
- Support through monthly office hours, which are offered twice a month, and peer-to-peer learning.*
- Individual coaching session with an Aleinu expert consultant.
- Unique logins for each member of an organization’s child safeguarding committee to track and evaluate progress.
- An Aleinu participation logo to display and a web page to include on your websites.
Pittsburgh webinars will be held on October 14th 2021, May 2022, and October 2022.
The application to join Pittsburgh Aleinu is closed for 2021. If your Pittsburgh organization is interested in joining, please reach out to our team at aleinu@JewishSacredSpaces.org.
*Attending the three webinars and at least one office hour a month is a required part of the program.
If you have questions, email Carolyn Linder at CLinder@jfedpgh.org from the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh.
This program is supported by the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh.
Share the Campaign
Community members: Ask your organizations to join Aleinu today and become champions of child safety tomorrow.
Join the Campaign
Organizations: Register to join Aleinu and begin implementing your first Best Practice today.