The Aleinu: Safeguarding Our Children campaign is a program of Sacred Spaces that enables youth serving organizations to implement ten Best Practices for child protection. The pioneering web-based platform provides a wide range of resources that empower Jewish youth-serving organizations to create their own internal child protection practices and policies by following step-by-step directions and advice, networking with other youth serving organizations, and having access to Sacred Spaces’ team of child protection specialists through online office hours. More than just an educational website, Aleinu also serves as a headquarters for organizations to track their own progress and work alongside peer organizations for support.
Participating organizations have access to:
- Access to Aleinu’s cutting-edge web platform with tools, videos and resources for implementing 10 Best Practices to safeguard youth from abuse.
- Webinars designed to facilitate knowledge and implementation of the Best Practices and build a community of practice.
- Support through monthly office hours which provide peer-to-peer learning.
- Individualized technical assistance.
- Unique logins for each member of an organization’s child safety committee to track and evaluate progress.
- An Aleinu participation logo to display and a web page to include on your websites.
Learn more about navigating Aleinu with the Aleinu Roadmap here.