Through the generous support of the Jewish Women’s Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago, we are currently enrolling for our Chicago cohort 2023!
Participation in the Chicago Aleinu Cohort includes:
- Access to Aleinu’s cutting-edge web platform with tools, videos and resources for implementing 10 Best Practices to safeguard youth from abuse.
- Support through monthly office hours, which are offered twice a month, and provide peer-to-peer learning.*
- Individual coaching session with an Aleinu expert consultant.
- Unique logins for each member of an organization’s child safeguarding committee to track and evaluate progress.
- An Aleinu participation logo to display and a web page to include on your websites.
Aleinu’s Chicago cohort will receive additional support from JCFS Chicago. JCFS Chicago brings its expertise in providing help, healing, and caring services to the Chicago Jewish community.
If you have questions or would like to bring Aleinu to your organization, email [email protected].
Register HERE to join as an Aleinu organization!
This program is supported by the Jewish Women’s Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago.
Share the Campaign
Community members: Ask your organizations to join Aleinu today and become champions of child safety tomorrow.
Support the Campaign
You can join the movement by donating to Sacred Spaces.Donate Now