Chicago Aleinu Cohort
Through the generous support of the Jewish Women’s Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago, between six and ten youth-serving organizations from the Chicago area now have the exciting opportunity to participate in the Aleinu campaign.
Participation in the Chicago Aleinu Cohort includes:
- Access to Aleinu’s cutting-edge web platform with tools, videos and resources for implementing 10 Best Practices to safeguard youth from abuse.
- Three webinars designed to facilitate knowledge and implementation of the Best Practices and build a community of practice.*
- Support through monthly office hours, which are offered twice a month, and provide peer-to-peer learning.*
- Individual coaching session with an Aleinu expert consultant.
- Unique logins for each member of an organization’s child safeguarding committee to track and evaluate progress.
- An Aleinu participation logo to display and a web page to include on your websites.
- $750 stipend at the end of six months after successfully attending the webinars, office hours, and implementing at least three pre-approved new child protection safeguards.
Register HERE to join Chicago Aleinu!
Aleinu’s Chicago cohort will receive additional support from JCFS Chicago. JCFS Chicago brings its expertise in providing help, healing, and caring services to the Chicago Jewish community.
Participation in Aleinu is 100% subsidized for Chicago organizations who register now to join cohorts in June 2021, Oct 2021, or Jan 2022.
If you have questions, email email@example.com.
*Attending the three webinars and at least one office hour a month is a required part of the program. Chicago webinars will be held on June 15th, October 12th, and December 7th at 11:00am-12:30pm Central Time.
This program is supported by the Jewish Women’s Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago.
Share the Campaign
Community members: Ask your organizations to join Aleinu today and become champions of child safety tomorrow.
Join the Campaign
Organizations: Register to join Aleinu and begin implementing your first Best Practice today.