Chicago Aleinu Cohort
Through the generous support of the Jewish Women’s Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago, between six and ten youth-serving organizations from the Chicago area now have the exciting opportunity to participate in the Aleinu Campaign from March – December 2021.
Participation in the Chicago Aleinu Cohort includes:
- Access to Aleinu’s cutting-edge web platform with tools, videos and resources for implementing 10 Best Practices to safeguard youth from abuse.
- Three webinars designed to facilitate knowledge and implementation of the Best Practices and build a community of practice. The first webinar is March 11, 2021.*
- Support through monthly office hours, which are offered twice a month, and provide peer-to-peer learning.*
- Individual coaching session with an Aleinu expert consultant.
- Unique logins for each member of an organization’s child safeguarding committee to track and evaluate progress.
- An Aleinu participation logo to display and a web page to include on your websites.
Register HERE to join the Chicago Aleinu Cohort!
Aleinu’s Chicago cohort will receive additional support from JCFS Chicago. JCFS Chicago brings its expertise in providing help, healing, and caring services to the Chicago Jewish community.
Participation in Aleinu is subsidized for Chicago organizations. Each organization contributes only $500. Sacred Spaces is committed to making Aleinu accessible to all organizations. If the subsidized rate of $500 remains a barrier to participation for your organization, please contact us for an additional subsidy.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Attending the three webinars and at least one office hour a month is a required part of the program.
This program is supported by the Jewish Women’s Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago.
Share the Campaign
Community members: Ask your organizations to join Aleinu today and become champions of child safety tomorrow.
Join the Campaign
Organizations: Register to join Aleinu and begin implementing your first Best Practice today.