New York Aleinu
Aleinu is proudly funded by UJA-Federation of NY, and as such youth-serving organizations in Long Island, New York City, and Westchester are eligible to register for a limited time through April 2021. Membership during this enrollment period is available at a subsidized fee of $650 for the first year.
Participation in Aleinu includes:
- Access to Aleinu’s cutting-edge web platform with tools, videos and resources for implementing 10 Best Practices to safeguard youth from abuse.
- Webinars designed to facilitate knowledge and implementation of the Best Practices and build a community of practice.
- Support through monthly office hours, which are offered twice a month, and provide peer-to-peer learning.
- Individualized technical assistance.
- Unique logins for each member of an organization’s child safety committee to track and evaluate progress.
- An Aleinu participation logo to display and a web page to include on your websites.
Register HERE to join NY Aleinu!
Register HERE for an Aleinu Information Session on February 11th at 12:00pm ET
Sacred Spaces is committed to making Aleinu accessible to all organizations. If the subsidized rate remains a barrier to participation for your organization, please contact us for an additional subsidy.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share the Campaign
Community members: Ask your organizations to join Aleinu today and become champions of child safety tomorrow.
Join the Campaign
Organizations: Register to join Aleinu and begin implementing your first Best Practice today.