New York Aleinu
Aleinu is proudly funded by UJA-Federation of NY, and as such youth-serving organizations in Long Island, New York City, and Westchester are eligible to register for a limited time. Membership during this enrollment period is available at a subsidized fee of $650 for the first two years through June 1st 2022. The fee for joining Aleinu after June 1st 2022 will return to $2500.
Participation in Aleinu includes:
- Access to Aleinu’s cutting-edge web platform with tools, videos and resources for implementing 10 Best Practices to safeguard youth from abuse.
- Webinars designed to facilitate knowledge and implementation of the Best Practices and build a community of practice.
- Support through monthly office hours, which are offered twice a month, and provide peer-to-peer learning.
- Individualized technical assistance.
- Unique logins for each member of an organization’s child safety committee to track and evaluate progress.
- An Aleinu participation logo to display and a web page to include on your websites.
Register HERE to join NY Aleinu for Spring 2022 Cohorts!
Sacred Spaces is committed to making Aleinu accessible to all organizations. If the subsidized rate remains a barrier to participation for your organization, please contact us for an additional subsidy.
If you have questions or want to set up time to speak about how Aleinu can support your organization, email [email protected].
Share the Campaign
Community members: Ask your organizations to join Aleinu today and become champions of child safety tomorrow.
Join the Campaign
Organizations: Register to join Aleinu and begin implementing your first Best Practice today.